Saturday, July 09, 2022

Only Commies Do That

On July 7th, this Commie, Pinko, Loser Libtard celebrated his 76th wedding anniversary. ............ His 76th wedding anniversary. Imagine; he has been married to the same woman longer than I have been alive. Only Commies do that.

But you know what? There is not a White Wingin Fake Patriot on the Right or the Left who is worthy to polish his or his wife's shoes. No US president in my lifetime has walked the walk like he has. Not Ike. Not JFK. Not Johnson, Not Ford. Not either Bush. Not Clinton, and certainly not Nixon, Reagan or Trump. They are all nothing but low life's when compared to Jimmy and Rosalyn Carter.

He and Rosalyn have lived such exemplary and full lives that Jimmy's tenure as President is but one of the many life accomplishments their lives have been filled with. I sometimes think they finally came into their own long after he was President.

I am amazed at how long my wife and I have been able to refrain from killing each over the almost 42 years we have been married. However, nothing astonishes me more than Jimmy and Rosalyn's ability to stick it out together all those 76 years. They were the perfect "Leave it to Beaver" couple from the 1950's. They lived the post WW ll dream. Life was and is still good for them. But they earned it. Every bit of it.

I have never really read a thorough bio on Jimmy Carter. And I am not claiming that reading a Wikipedia piece on his life is in any way complete. But after reading it, I am even more impressed with his life before Presidency than I was. He never rested. He was always looking for that next challenge. And once he entered politics, Rosalyn proved indispensable as he rose through the ranks of Georgia politics to burst onto the national arena as governor of Georgia in the mid 1970's. Movie script shit right there I tell ya.

So Happy Belated Congratulations to the Carter's from Georgia on their 76th wedding anniversary.  Our world is the better because of you. There is no doubt in my mind about that. But it makes sense I would think that since  I'm a Commie, Pinko, Loser Libtard just as much as you ever were.

Keep it 'tween the ditches ......................................

________________________________

Hmm. What music fits this post? .......................... Seems there are quite a few tunes and covers of tunes about peanuts. I found the original song I loved as a child. From 1957, please enjoy "Peanuts", by Little Joe and the Thrillers.



5 comments:

peppylady (Dora) said...

Hubby and I was married on July 2. Any how I been called a commie also and other names.
Coffee is on and stay safe

PipeTobacco said...

I ageee with you whole heartedly about Jimmy Carter!!! Such a great President! So, very, unfortunately undervalued and maligned too.

PipeTobacco

yellowdoggranny said...

two of the most amazing people ever...bar none...

One from Ukraine said...

Similar to our Yuschenko, I presume.

The Blog Fodder said...

A wonderful couple. He was and is the best example of a human being ever. May they have many more anniversaries