Friday, April 14, 2023

What I Am


I ran across this meme not many minutes ago. I liked the in their face nature of it. This is what they are and kiss their ass if you don't like it.

I decided I should come up with something similar. So I wrote down the assertions below. They are not cast in stone; more of a refelection of how I see myself at this point in my life. 

I definitely have a piece of mistletoe firmly attached to my ass now. Giving up worrying what people think is so liberating.


I'm a Peckerwood Boomer Male.

I'm a Libtard and proud of that fact.

I believe in Equality, period.

I believe in Freedom of Choice, period.

I smoke the shit out of weed.

I am an agnostic who hates organized religion.

I piss off disagreeable people whenever possible.

My Existence is a trivial concern.

Keep it 'tween the ditches ........................................

________________________________

Music ----- Hmm.

"Somewhere Over the Rainbow" - Sung by IZ. Best version of that tune ever.  A song of hope when hope seems far away. ....... Enjoy.


2 comments:

peppylady (Dora) said...

I'm sure I piss off, lot Trumpers. Oh well.
Coffee is on, and stay safe.

The Blog Fodder said...

That is a great list. Mistletoe attached to your ass is a great metaphor. Sometimes I think I have cactus attached to mine.