Wednesday, March 01, 2023

Lola Land

Rhonda Santis, that mercurial Tranny governor of Florida, along with his state GOP Gestapo could be an example of what we can expect nationwide if the GOP's wet dream about Murica ever cums to fruition. 

I envision lock step rank and file hard lining Wingers sneaking off to the bathroom, the garage or locking themselves in their man caves with pictures of Rhonda, Donnie T, and Little Marco Rubio in a "menage a trois."  Of course, along with the party sanctioned 8x10 color glossy prints, there would be arrows and circles with a 3rd grade level break down of what their spank buddies are up to.

It seems Florida State Senator, Blaise Ingoglia wants to make the Democratic party illegal in Florida. 

From today's edition, "Tallahassee Democrat":

"Sen. Blaise Ingoglia, R-Spring Hill, ......... as party chair 2015-19, and now seeks to accomplish legislatively what he could not do at the ballot box – remove Democrats entirely from Florida politics."

I will give this Republican weasel some points for creativity though. However, his goal and general sleaziness mixed with the back door slimy GOP shenanigans he is using to attain his goal, well, like his governor, he isjust another GOP shit stain on the fabric of America. The bill, numbered SB1248 pans out as follows:

"SB 1248 never mentions the word Democrat or Democratic, but "the Ultimate Cancel Act," said Ingoglia in a prepared statement, would decertify any political party that ever included a plank to support slavery in its platform, something the Democratic Party did between 1844 - 1864."

Who said Republicans are stupid? .................... Okay, okay I said it. Many times. But I guess they have the ability to be clever.......... very clever. Their stupidity always comes in because they never look past their own knee jerk prejudices and desires at the long term ramifications of their actions. 

The new MAGA style Republicans only know how to tear down. They have no clue how to build. That will be their down fall. Hopefully at the ballot box. If not, their vision for this country will fail and drag us down with it. Without a strong opposing party to blunt their blundering destructive decline into Fascism or worse, a Christian theocracy, We are as Jackie Sue says, "We are fucked".

But hats off to Blaise for finding a new way to project his prejudices while allowing him the misguided luxury that he is not an asshole, he is doing good. Rock on Blaze. 

I wonder Blaise, as you are part of Rhonda's Tranny gang, do you dress up as Blaze Starr, the most famous stripper of all time. You know, I saw Blaze down on "the Block" in Baltimore in the late 1960s. She might have looked a little worse for wear then, but she still knew how to make the wood hard.

Later ............................................ 

___________________________

As I finished up on a memory of Strippers and Trannys, the only logical choice for me was to continue in that vein while considering the musical choice for this post. Only one tune came to mind and frankly, I am a tad tired of letting Google make up my mind for me.

Please enjoy this groundbreaking tune from across the pond. This song caused White Christian panties to bunch from coast to coast when it came out. Here are The Kinks and one of their signature songs. I drove for them back in the 1970s. Please enjoy, "Lola"

I picked a live version because I heard this tune many times during the two tours I hauled their gear. "Lola" was the go to "encore" tune. By the time the encore came around, the band was often blotto. Every encore of "Lola was a unique version.

Damn, I loved driving for them.



2 comments:

yellowdoggranny said...

I'm almost 80 and I never ever fucking thought I'd live long enough to see what is happening in my country...

The Blog Fodder said...

I thought Gypsy Rose Lee was the most famous but she did striptease which is a far cry from today's peelers, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4m9kd_nD1mA. I do need to look up Blaze Starr, so to speak