Tuesday, March 01, 2022

Democrat Scum

Yesterday while strolling through my local gun rights group page on Facebook, I came upon a post regarding a President Biden comment on guns. I read some comments until I came to Barbara's comment about 6 or 7 indignant responses in.

Out of the blue, Barbara wrote, "Dumbest president ever!!!!" 

"Awesome", I thought. "And what a nice finish with the multi-typed exclamation points. You are a serious woman Barbara. Do I dare mess with you?"

I love poking the Righteously Indignant Bears of the Winger variety, especially the ones that blatantly lead with their chin. Besides I am weak and could not resist.

I responded, " Not sure if you got the memo, but Trump is no longer president."

The smoke from my key board had not even dissipated yet and the little blue bell on the upper right side of my Facebook page lit up telling me I had a new comment. It was from Barbara.

"I never said Trump was president. I meant Biden. Pay attention."

I pictured Barbara pushing herself back into her chair with a self satisfied smile on her face. She had just straightened someone out.

I hesitated responding to her obvious failure to recognize my attempt at humor. But then I realized I was interacting with a gun nut and now I knew she was a gun nut who most likely was a boot licking Trump lover. 

This time I did not hesitate. A pot needed stirring and I was gonna stir it.

I wrote back, "Well Barbara, since Trump is numb-er than a bucket of pounded thumbs and arguably the dumbest man on the planet, I assumed you just got mixed up for a second. Now I can see you are just not that bright. Bless your heart though and good luck."

Again, almost instant response like she had sat poised with fingers over the keys just waiting to pounce on me with some witty Winger comeback. 

Then on my screen, "DEMOCRAT SCUM!!!!!!"

"Ouch Barbara, that cut me to my core. Darlin, you have a nice day now, you hear."

Of course I smiled as I finished. I had done what I came to do.

The satisfaction I felt at that moment was too much. I quickly felt a pang of regret and guilt........

But I was back smiling again in a few seconds.

Not five minutes later, our exchange disappeared as if it never happened. I was not sanctioned and I hope Barbara was not. We was just funnin with each other, right?

Keep it "tween the ditches .........................................................

_______________________________

The tune for today's post is "Angry Girl" - Syleena Johnson. 


7 comments:

PipeTobacco said...

Hah! Give the damn Trumper’s hell!!!! They deserve it!!!!!

PipeTobacco

One from Ukraine said...

Yeah. The same we do with ruSSians. :)))
Nothing works that good as good sarcastic humor and hitting bleeding points.

MRMacrum said...

Pipe Tobacco - I did promise myself to cut back on trolling the sewers of the Right. But to cut it out cold turkey was just too cruel to handle.

One from Ukraine - Sarcasm is the best way for me to alleviate anger.

One from Ukraine said...

There's new site -- http://war.ukraine.ua

With war crimes of RFia against Ukraine

Please help to spread it, about Anti-Humane Monster Put-in.

MRMacrum said...

One from Ukraine - Done

One from Ukraine said...

Thank you

yellowdoggranny said...

trump supporters are almost too stupid to mess with