Sunday, February 03, 2019

GO PATS !!!!!!

I am still fired up over Trump and his desire to destroy our country.  I was so angry, all I could think of was his fat face and the lies he spread every minute of every day.  I stopped blogging because I did not want my blog to become a "I hate fucking Trump" blog.   Instead I allowed my Facebook page to become another "I hate Fucking Trump" page.

But along with my hate of Trump, I have found moments of respite and good cheer on Facebook.  It seems things are settling down some.  I know most folks who don't fixate like I tend to have begun to move on.  Of course I think they are being stupid when I put on my "I hate Fucking Trump" hat, but then I settle in with some cute cat or puppy vid and all the hate settles back into my anger quiver.

So here I am at another fork of sorts.  I have begun to Blog again, which means I have begun to write again.  And that makes me happy.  The next step is to dust off and re-polish what writing skills I had to see if I can once again step away from something I wrote and be happy.  It has happened in my past.  I have many favorites, some liked by others and some ignored by all but myself.

And while this post was initiated by memories tickled alive by Nancy's FB post about Roller Derby, something tells me there will be no Roller Derby today.  The first three words I wrote set me on another tangent, one that even now, I don't know how it will end.  It is so hard to know an ending when you don't know how it started.

So I will leave you this Super Bowl Sunday with no words of wisdom, no humorous story, no trip inside my soul.  Call it typing practice. ....... And Oh Yeah - GO PATS!!!!!!!

Keep it 'tween the ditches ...................................

5 comments:

Nan said...

Super Bowl? You mean football is still going on? I thought the season ended several weeks ago.

The Blog Fodder said...

I am glad you are back writing again. I don't follow football but will cheer for the Patriots as everyone else seems to hate them. Stealing your logo thingy.

yellowdoggranny said...

hot damn...glad you're back
go rams

Kulkuri said...

I think I went thru something similar with my blog. Got way too discouraged after 2016. But what doesn't kill ya makes you stronger, RIGHT?

As for your Pats, having lived in New England in several places several times, I have no use for any sports teams from New York on up to the border. Altho I did buy a Portland Sea Pups t-shirt 20 years ago.

1138 said...

Blog on brother!