Friday, May 10, 2024

Pisstification

My wife and I were both amazed back in 2015 when The Orange Shit Gibbon secured enough support to actually become President.

As he squatted in the White House for four years, our incredulity over his impact has only grown in the ensuing years since then. Many discussions ended and still do with both of us shaking our heads at the rampant stupidity spread across this country today.

I had not been able to nail down one word that really describes how I currently feel about the USA; that is until the other day when I caught a meme on my friend Jackiesue's Facebook page. 

"Pisstified" is the perfect word that covers my befuddlement with, well, pretty much everything that is currently playing out politically, religiously, sexually, climately, and educationally of late. The World seems to have embraced stupidity and willful ignorance as the primary source of policy and power moving forward.

The planet and its occupants appear to be headed down a path I am not sure will pan out as well as most of us hoped. By then I will most likely be ashes scattered on Blue Job when the bill for our current stupidity comes due and my feelings will not matter then just as they don't matter now.

In the meantime, I am battling this old fart tendency to be angry all the time. Defining it has helped. At least now I know what to call it. I am Pisstified; Lost in an evil never ending cycle of Pisstification.

Keep it 'tween the ditches ..........................................

__________________

So the first tune I taste for this post is one from Limp Bizkit. The video is an experience all right. Here is  "Break Stuff". Play it loud. 


No comments: