Apparently, many American Farmers and Ranchers are not as upset with Trump, so much as they are upset at the Woke Folk of the Left who have decided to back their Woke opinions with their wallets.
And now, many MAGA Farmers and Ranchers are mad at the customer base they need to survive. I would go into this deeper, but why would I? I have a few great Woke responses in the video below.
Warning: Watch out for uncensored, angry from the gut, Woke Folks. Each voice make great cases for why we should not feel sorry for the MAGA Farmers and Ranchers. They helped create the shit storm of America's new reality under Trump.
My comment at the time:"Awesome compilation. MAGA ranchers are looking for sympathy huh? I'm gonna fall back on something my mom used on me as a little punk; after Life had handed me some harmless indignities. If a dictionary was nearby, she would point or hand it to me and say something like, "If you're looking for sympathy, you'll find it between 'Shit" and "Syphilis". Eventually, all she had to say was, "Where's a dictionary", and I would walk away with drooping shouders and possibly muttering something nasty. She could be brutal, but I survived and I thank her for not caving to my whining little kid BS. Of course she had already raised two other boys before my unplanned entrance into her and Dad's world."
The cracks in Trump's great experiment are growing. It didn't have to happen this way. If Donald had been a smart man and an honest broker of even half of the lies he told, he might just be in MAGA Pig Heaven right now. Instead he has begun his lame duck status almost a year sooner than it should have. All by himself, he has gleefully spread hate, fear, and uncertainty throughout America. I think he has lost interest in actually governing, and is now hard into the raping and pilliaging of our nation. What a nasty and useless piece of shit he is.
I should stop here.........
Keep it 'tween the ditches until November 3rd, then be sure to VOTE BLUE !
______________________
It's a rare occasion for me to quickly find a tune that will dovetail decently with the post. Today, I had the tune before the bytes were dry in my post. This tune was the theme to a early 1960's TV series that championed the cowboy culture; men in dusty hats, gun at their hips, and a pack of tobaccy in their hands as they spin up a butt in one hand and gaze upon the herd of steers they have to drive up to Abilene.
I was eight when RAWHIDE became a hit. That show taught me all I needed to know about being a Cowboy.
Enjoy Frankie Laine singing "Theme to RAWHIDE".



No comments:
Post a Comment