To: Theodore Kryzak(R) - State Representive, District 20, Maine
I received your Happy Fourth of July meme on Facebook yesterday.What a nice gesture from you and the local GOP. Thank you for that. You are a marvel when it comes to empty gestures.
It has been over a week since I emailed you and asked you about your vote on LD 557 and where you stand on the Jan 6 insurrection or the legitimacy of the November presidential election. I have not heard back from you. I am not going to let this go. Now that you are on my radar, you have become the bone this old dog wants to chew on.
Your failure to respond to my initial email has given me more time to acquaint myself with your record up in Augusta. Frankly Ted, I am less than impressed. I was beginning to think you only knew the one word, Nay, when voting; then I saw that you had voted "YEA" Jan 20th, 2020 to allow candidates to include a nickname on ballots. Sir, that must have been a tough decision. I applaud your courage.
Below is a compilation of your votes over the last two years regarding elections in Maine:
- 6/4/2019 - NAY - Voted against setting up a presidential primary system
- 6/5/2019 - NAY - Voted against automatic voter registration
- 6/19/2019 - NAY - voted against increases in rank choice voting
- 1/20/2020 - YEA - voted for allowing nicknames on ballots
- 3/10/2020 - NAY - voted against allowing more time to process absentee ballots
- 6/7/2021 - (LD557) voted for photo ID when voting
- Do you feel Biden won the election fair and square? If not, why? I am so waiting for a Republican to create a coherent defense for the stupid and fraudulent claims the party supported regarding the last presidential election.
- Was the invasion of the Capitol on Jan 6 an assault on our form of government or not?
2 State House Station, Augusta, ME 04330