Saturday, January 06, 2018

Being, Like, Really Smart

...... Actually, throughout my life, my two greatest assets have been mental stability and being, like, really smart. Crooked Hillary Clinton also played these cards very hard, as everyone knows, went down in flames.  I went from VERY successful businessman, to top TV Star. .......

I have up to this moment, been able to resist commenting on the latest dumb ass tweet from the Donald.  There have been so many pointing out his inadequacies so far, why now do I bring it up? Maybe I have had it up to here, or I just couldn't resist the irony of this particular tweet. ........ If he wasn't so dangerous, I might enjoy this clown's buffoonery.

Keep it 'tween the ditches .....................................

6 comments:

PipeTobacco said...

I am actually surprised you do not post more about tRump... he is so annotating that we need voices like yours.

PipeTobacco said...

Annotating = annoying.

Ol'Buzzard said...

Plan on going down to Augusta Wednesday and buy the book. Don't think the book will make a hell of a lot of difference. The Republican Party has no standard that Trump could sink below, where they would not continue to back him.
the Ol'Buzzard

BBC said...

Interesting times....

yellowdoggranny said...

I'd like to punch him out.

The Blog Fodder said...

My daily amusement is to read the goings on in the US and rejoice that I am going back to Ukraine when I am healthy and we only have to face corrupt officials and a war with Russia. God save America