Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Stupid Cat

A purring cat looking for a good head rub is what Life should be about.  Savor these moments.

Eyeleen was born in the master bedroom closet, oh, I guess about 13 years ago.  Bony, puny, and sickly, she never achieved normal cat status, physically or mentally.  Only saw her at meals and for years would only tolerate my wife's hands on her, not mine.  She existed inside our home as a feral member of the Sam Page Road Feline Bar and Grill.

Her brother Gee Gee Snotflinger was the friendly one, the cat with the cool swagger.  We lost him a couple of years ago.  That's when Eyeleen began to warm up to both of us.   Suddenly I was able to pet her when she was next to her food dish.  Slowly she increased her tolerance levels to the here and now.

Now, she is a pain in the ass.  Always wants attention, won't leave me alone. ..........

"Stupid Cat.  Stupid Cat.  Who's the Stupid Cat?"  She loves it when I whisper this into her null and void brain cavity as she rubs her head in my beard.

Damn, cats are odd animals.

Keep it 'tween the ditches ..................................

3 comments:

yellowdoggranny said...

wish Dexter would do that..only allows me to love on him when I have his 'blanket' in my lap..and then I can pet him till he gets tired of it and he's off..he's on my shit list right now..to show his displeasure with me he will shit right in front of the toilet so I can't miss it..which means I deserve tuna, you didn't let me out when I wanted to go out and just general 'fuckyou.'

Ol'Buzzard said...

Our youngest cat loves a beard rub: I thought I was the only one that did that.
the Ol'Buzzard

The Blog Fodder said...

Face rub loving cats are teh best, and worst pains.
Tigritsa jumps on my keyboard try all the time to be violently head and face rubbed. Then she lies down on my right arm to sleep, with one clawed foot on my hand to hold it still. Not overly conducive to doing anything useful which is OK.