Thursday, June 15, 2023

Indictment Day

Tuesday was Indictment Day. Thousands of media types, newscaster types, and hordes of talking heads from both sides of the aisle were sporting woodies over what was to happen when the orange asshole walked into a courtroom down in Miami.

As it turned out, all the frenzied what ifs, what might happens and general alarmist bullshit the media came up with was a tempest in a teacup. Donald plead not guilty to 30 plus counts of being extremely stupid and extremely sleazy. His supporters whined a bunch and are still whining. 

Donald then got on a plane and flew back north and started whining about the same tired shit he and his boot licking fans have complaining about since 2016; Hillary's emails and Hunter's laptop.

SSDD. If Trump sees the inside of a jail cell, if only for a moment, I will be ecstatic. I won't hold my breath though.

Tuesday was also Pot Brownie Bake day. I bake up medicinal brownies to help my wife deal with her sleep related issues since her fight with cancer in 2017-2018. 

I'll admit the drudgery of baking is ameliorated by the fact that I get to lick the spoons, the bowl,  and the mixing blades. Once licked, it takes about 45 minutes for the mixer leavings to kick in. And then it becomes time to think about the couch and how comfortable it will be for the remainder of the day.

I have the process down now. From pan to brownie, the 2+ hour effort ends up with approximately 120 ten gram brownies that supply BA for about 3- 3 1/2 months. The brownies are excellent with no cannabis aftertaste or grit because I use hash oil I distill from my own crop.

These two "highlights" of a perfect day got even better when I learned that the vote I cast in the morning at the Town Hall helped put a new friend on the Select Board. 

For me it was a Super Tuesday.

__________________________

For this post I am offering up a song I have been looking for almost any excuse to post. It is a duet by Billy Strings and Willy Nelson. It is called "California Sober"


No comments: