Saturday, November 07, 2020

A Much Needed Reset

Well it appears here in the States we are about to enjoy a much needed reset.  I know I need one.  The last four years of the hate and discontent fomented by Donald Trump was workin my last nerve hard.  No kidding and serious shit.

I have dumped life long friends.  That sounds awful, but I had to do it to alleviate the complete disgust I had for them and their enabling support of someone so awful and damaging to our country. The evil they helped to flow over our grand land in wave after wave finally drove any hint of kinship to them out into the dreary climate that had all of us by the short hairs.

Do I regret losing friends over someone so loathsome as Trump?  Hmm.  Some days, yeah I do. 

But then I find Maggie and stroke her hard.

Later ................

5 comments:

Ol'Buzzard said...

Trump may be gone; but he was just the symptom of what holds this country in its grip.
the Ol'Buzzard

MRMacrum said...

Ol Buzard - Indeed, Trump leaving is but a small step back the right direction. The Assholes did not all of sudden forget the evil fun Trump taught them to love. 2022 could be a huge danger, should the Democrats become complacent, which is something they often do.

yellowdoggranny said...

lost family members and friends over this..makes me sad..but I stroke my pussies..then feel better...


do you know how long it to me to decide to add the ies to that pussy?..ahahah

capejohn said...

It's always nice to see you pop up on my feed. I was disgusted with my Trump friends long before ole Golden Shower Boy became president.

MRMacrum said...

JACKIESUE - Do I know how long it took you to decide to add "ies" to that pussy? I imagine it was when you found yourself with more than just one to take care of.

capejohn - I did not lose friends back in the day over Trump. He wasn't anything than a sleazy snake oil sales man when I decided he was never going to be worth my attention. He ended up not being worth it, but he still weaseled his way into my fuckin life.