Wednesday, March 04, 2020

It is Humble Perfection



I was pretty sure my Metal days were over.  I used to bang my head with the best of them for awhile.  Metal, like Pop music, all started sounding the same.  It was the 80s, nobody but Metallica did it for me.  I moved on I guess.  Then a year ago, a good friend turned me onto "The Sound of Silence" cover by Disturbed, a Metal band I had never gotten to know.  Just like that, Metal was back in my life.

Cool.  There's always room to welcome back an old friend.

As I watched one of the video's, I perused the comments looking for the one comment that encapsulated this song as I perceive Simon and Garfunkel , and now Disturbed, meant it to .

Jessica from who knows where wrote, "This song gives me another heart beat.  It is humble perfection."

Word.

1 comment:

yellowdoggranny said...

I sorta liked metal..but only certain songs..but my sons were big time into metal..so I listened to it till my ears bled..haha..only band that I really like since the 70's is The Heavy..and they are the best..