Friday, March 27, 2020

Another Covid-19 Diary - Nothing to Say

Many people are using their FB page  and/or their blogs to keep a "Corona Virus Log".  Titles like "Covid Log- Day 12" or "Quarantine Diary - 2020" fill us in on all the boredom someone else wants to share with us via the InterWebs.  When we had no virus, many, if not most of us, skipped the boring existences of others and chased down cat and dog videos, cute as pie baby vlogs, and righteous indignation meme's that disrespected their views on current affairs.  Are these virus histories really just a way to show others they are more bored than anyone else?

I wonder if I should start one and write down all the excitement that is now my life living in the southwestern pucker of Maine.  Okay.

So here goes.  Hmm .......................................................  Hold on.  I burned my hand on a pan handle two days ago and it hurt like Hell.  What's next?

Hmm ......................................................Uh,  My wife and I have begun making up Covid Gift bags with toilet paper and Kleenex in them.   ..................................................  Oh yeah, began some limited yard clean up.  Not because of the physical distancing thing, more because I am coming off some health issues and my stamina is, well, nonexistent.

Gas prices have plummeted.  A local Mom and Pop, Boonies, has gas at 1.49 /gal.  In Sanford, its $1.99 to 2.49.

Try as I might, I really have nothing to say. Yet, I still found a way to put nothing into words.

Ya'll stay safe, keep your distances, and stop believing any news that comes from the Administration or any Republican for that matter.  They are all full of shit.

Later ...................................................

3 comments:

PipeTobacco said...

Mike:

I like that you posted about “nothing”. It still helps us have a better sense of community in these times. I hope you continue posting. It is helpful.

You had more health issues? I am sad to hear that. I hope it is only temporary.

PipeTobacco

Ol'Buzzard said...

I got up Monday, fed the cats, cleaned their potty, ate breakfast, read and watched TV, had lunch and played Scrabble with my wife, took a nap had supper, went to bed and read. Ditto Tuesday, ditto Wednesday, ditto Thursday, ditto Friday...
the Ol'Buzzard

yellowdoggranny said...

I'm doing jackshit..which I'm not fond of..but I watch the gg's monday and tuesday..and busy collecting memes to make people laugh..sigh*