Friday, March 01, 2019

Covers

Recently I have been exposed to new and wonderful cover songs of the music I passed the last 66 years with.  So many covers, it is impossible for me to remember them all.  And here I thought Rock/Popmusic had turned to shit.  .........................  Okay, even back in the day, most of Rock/Pop Music was garbage.  No different than today I guess.

Regardless, the excellent cover tunes I have heard recently indicate the talent is out there, the bands just need the right tunes to shine.  The YouTube video below is by a Spanish Metal band - Ankor.  It is very good and does "Bohemian Rhapsody" Justice.

Enjoy............................

Bohemian Rhapsody Cover

1 comment:

yellowdoggranny said...

i go to youtube to watch the video which I loved and then spend an hour looking at Irish people tasting American food..duh