Saturday, April 20, 2024

Mud Season


"I will never believe Donald Trump even if his tongue is notarized"

That was one of the responses from a potential juror during questioning in the Donald's latest court fiasco in New York City.

I did not really appreciate just how much pain and suffering sitting through hours of people denigrating him to his face would be. Here's a man who, for most of his life, if not all of it, has surrounded himself with fawning lickspittles and paid flunkies. For him to have to endure many hours per day for many weeks without being able to even open his mouth in protest is maybe the sweetest and most perfect punishment for an arrogant narcist like Trump. Seems like any result, guilty or not guilty, may not really matter. The damage to his ego will have been profound and fitting. Sitting through a six week trial without any, not even the slightest control of anything that goes on in the courtroom, well, for the orange shit gibbon, it will be like six weeks in a Guantanamo cell in Cuba. 

I freakin love it. Knowing that Trump is already being punished thrills me to no end.

 BTW here.

I wrote this because it is how I feel; not kinda feel, but down deep, truly feel about traitor, Donald Trump. And in case I somehow am picked to be on a jury in one of his trials, to ensure they won't have to ask me any questions, I'll put a link to this post on the questionnaire.

It's finally Mud Season here in the beautiful State of Maine. Celebrate!

_______________________________

I did not think I could be surprised by what I could find on the World Wide Web. I was sure there were no songs about "Mud Season in Maine". Not only was there a video, there were more than a few and even a musical or two. Mainers love Mud Season.

Here is "Mud Season", by Flooded Cellar. A truly local effort that tickled my funny bone. Enjoy!


No comments: