Wednesday, March 20, 2024

An Unhealthy Obsession

So I woke up this morning, March 20, 2024 and not much had changed since yesterday. Trump was still alive and still parading around with his idiot clown show. Yet, I was okay with it. 

I have decided that all the political soap operas unfolding do not mean squat when considering whether Trump will continue to own us or become just another nightmare we had to endure. 

The election coming on November 5th is my demarcation point; my line in the sand. If the orange shit for brains loses, the country wins, and we most likely will survive as we have for the past 240+ years. If the orange shit-gibbon wins, the politics and policies of our country will be turned on their ears. What happens then is anyone's guess. I am assuming it will not be good.

For me, the two choices are all we have. This endless focus on what the Orange Imbecile is doing, isn't doing, and what he claims he is doing are a total waste of anyone's time at this point. We've had a lifetime exposure to this buffoon. What the Hell?

So ....

Once I realized Donald was still kickin, I got on with my day; at least I did until I sat down to write a post. And see what happened? I still can't get the Human Corncob out of my head. I am not usually one to become so obsessive over anything, but there it is. The man owns real estate in my head. 

I'd charge him rent, but he would never pay.

Stay sane .......... Forget Trump until election day.

____________________

I picked the early 1980's MTV hit, "Obsession" by Animotion. I remember only hearing this tune once before when I saw it on MTV in the early 1980's on a friend's television that was hooked up to cable. The sentiment fits my current perspective on the unhealthy relationship I have with Donald McRonald. 

Enjoy.


No comments: