Monday, March 07, 2005

Just an update

I took a few days off from the blog. It had to do with breaking some negative cycles I had settled into this past winter. Writing in the blog was not negative in and of itself. Rather it was the sluglike lifestyle I took on. Since November, I have gained 30 pounds. My normally active lifestyle ground to a halt. And sitting in front of this damn computer was about all I did in the way of physical or mental exercise. And let's face it, most computer time not working, is pretty much a brain dead activity. And any biomechanical benefits are from the wrists down.

I have reacquainted myself with the pain and pleasure of becoming acive again. At this point, it is more of a painful transition. The pleasure is around the corner I expect. The beached whale has begun it's journey back into the sea. And even though I am still a slug, I am a more active one now. Dropped 6 pounds in the last 9 days. And maybe as my body becomes more alert, my brain will follow. I'll keep you all posted.

No comments: