The problem today is I wanted to save the video below to a playlist in my Youtube video collection. I tried to find it in Youtube, but no luck. All I have is the Facebook rendition. I don't know the name of this tune yet, never mind who wrote it. I did notice a reference on the video about "A I", but I think refers to the dude at the top who is sampling the video.
To temporarily solve the problem in my typical Rube Goldberg way, is to post it on my blog. Hopefully that will work and I won't lose it. Later, I can dig deeper into the song as time allows. I am at the moment, supposed to be readying our house for window replacements...... 24 windows of replacement. But that's another story...... Or maybe this is the beginning of that story. We'll see.
If anyone out there knows the name of this song, let me know in the comments. Or not. I can usually figure it out for myself.But when I grow tired of that effort, I will begrudgingly ask my wife. And yeah, she'll make fun of me. So what else is new?
Later ................................
>>> Regarding the image of Trump and his swimming buddy, Jeff from July, 1984; well it has nothing to do with the post, well ...... I am looking for a reason that makes sense and having trouble coming up with one. Hey, sharing is enough of a good reason. Right?

1 comment:
There seem to be issue with blogger, off and on though the last 3 months.
Post a Comment